Q. Is wireless printing available? How does it work from my device?
To print wirelessly from your device, visit the NCC PaperCut Print Management website at https://papercut.northampton.edu.
Log in with your MyNCC username and password to connect to your printing account. Once logged into PaperCut, from the WebPrint section of your account:
- Click on Submit a Job.
- Choose the printer you wish to print to.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of printers and continue to step 2: Print Options and Account Selection.
- Leave '1' as your number of copies. Continue to step 3. Upload Documents.
- Click on Upload from Computer to choose the document from it's saved file location on your device. After attaching your file, click Upload & Complete.
After this, your document should print at the printer you selected within a few moments.
Helpful information as you print:
- Wireless printing is double-sided only. There is no way to change to single-sided.
- PaperCut usually only lets you print 1 copy at a time (you may need to resubmit the job if you need more copies).
- PaperCut will block any job over 50 pages.
- Only certain file types are accepted. See the list beneath the Upload from Computer button in step 3.
- Only saved documents and files can be uploaded and printed through PaperCut Webprint. If you are trying to print from a website, try copying and pasting into a Word document or turning the webpage into a PDF using your device's Print function and choosing Save to PDF as your destination. You can also use an online tool like Print Friendly & PDF to turn it into a file.
- Every student is allotted $25 on their PaperCut account at the beginning of each semester to use for printing, including wireless printing. It is $0.10 per sheet of paper for black and white printing.
Learn more about printing and PaperCut.