How can I pay a replacement fee?
To pay an outstanding balance in person at the Library, go to the Circulation Desk or Information Desk and provide a photo ID. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
Students may also be able to pay an outstanding balance in Workday, following these steps:
- From the Finances dashboard, under My Account, click View Account Activity.
- Click on the Make a Payment button to be taken to the Online Student Payment Portal.
- Enter a Payment Description and Amount and click Okay, then Confirm.
- Choose Make a Payment from the menu on the left.
- Fill in the payment method information and click Continue.
Payment receipts will show in the Transactions tab, but changes to your account will not be visible until the next day.
If you are able to return the item(s) you were charged for to the Library in good condition, your fees may be waived.
For questions about replacement fees, please contact the Bethlehem Circulation desk at (610) 861-5360,
the Monroe Information Desk at (570) 369-1810, or email us at email@example.com.